Huntley and the Offense

Viewing 1 reply thread
      2 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

The biggest problem with Huntley is his decision making. And this is the biggest flaw with Utah lo these many years. Our QBs aren’t very good decision makers. Why that is I dont know. I am inclined to say the no TOs mantra is breaking minds. Option 2 is we focus on the body of the QB and not the mind of him. But that is my $.02

1 1

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Huntley had how many D1 scholarship offers? There’s a reason why. Utah’s trying to make Huntley into something he isn’t capable of doing. The kids an athlete but needs to move to WR or Safety

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I count 6. Louisville included.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Wow Louisville, followed by offensive monsters in Temple, Cincinnati and the list just gets better with Florida A&M, Duquesne, Akron, Appalachian St, Bethune-Cookman, Samford, I mean that’s a daunting list of top flight schools for such a great QB from Florida.

1 1

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

No idea why you went full dick mode. I answered a question on how many FBS schools gave him a scholarship offer. I don’t think he’s a very good QB, good athlete though.

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

He committed to Utah very early and stayed committed. WHy would a team continue to chase after him?

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley and the Offense