Huntley is special throwing on the run and creating passing lanes with a change

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

In his throwing angle. This is the 2nd best throw he made imo, (after that incredible scramble and throw to handley that was arguably complete due to disputable evidence imo but ruled incomplete after review). This is a special play that wasn’t very beneficial in this case but the tool box Huntley showed to complete this pass will lead to a bunch of very special plays from the kid

Fantastic breakdown by hans Olsen 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

On another message board, they were trying to say Huntley didn’t look good at all. I used that play to show how Huntley has a “special” quality to him. 

That play was phenomenal. So was the Carrington 13 yard first down. Those are plays special QB’s make. Plays that haven’t been made in Utah for a long, long time. 

5 1

COFfrom83
        Ute Fan
        @coffrom83

is there another message board? I used to know of one, but it’s all political garbage there now, focusing on what divides us, rather than what unites us. not worth checking anymore.

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

He is talking about another other board. He is shadowbanned from ufn and nobody, including the mods, can figure out why.

3 3

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

Actually they talk as much if not more football than here. Both boards contribute to Ute Sports discussion now

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

Welcome to the season!  Offseason is always trouble.

Anonymous
      Inactive

He’s special. Even through all of his mistakes in a first start, you can see his natural abilities. I think he’s going to do really well, maybe legendary status.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley is special throwing on the run and creating passing lanes with a change