Huntley’s injury last year was to the AC joint on his throwing shoulder.

Viewing 6 reply threads
      36 1

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

This injury is on the left side.  He will have plenty of time to get his arm back in shape.  Pins and plates do wonders with healing.  He starts unless he has a setback in the next two weeks.  

Hasnt started throwing yet but very close.

TribalUte
      Ute Fan
      @tribalute

Great news. Do you have any info of where the coaches are visiting right now and how were doing on the recruiting front?

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Holiday Bowl helps…10 win, Top 20 finish would be a nice cherry on top.  Expect another good class albeit smaller than normal most likely with the number of Seniors leaving.  Will be some attrition elsewhere I’m sure.  Coaches in their areas this week…

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

Any news on Covey’s injury and timeframe?

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

ACL, possibly MCL also. 8 month recovery (August).

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Yep…not a lot of weight on his frame.  Similar to the time frame Blair came back from.  Will be close to the start of camp.  

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

An update on Moss would be nice. What was the diagnosed injury, did he have surgery, will he be able to go to the NFL combine?

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Had surgery…combine will be iffy.  Should probably be ready…depends on if he has enough time to get into the shape he needs or wants to be in.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I wonder how Huntley is in terms of being in shape cardio wise, running etc. 

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Good point.  Not like he’s old and out of shape though.  3-4 weeks is plenty to get into quarterback shape!  I expect he’ll get there.  

Matthew Thomas Castleton
          Ute Fan
          @mcastleton928

Plus he can still run and stuff even if he’s recovering from a collarbone injury. Doesn’t affect his legs. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

@Onlyu – any word on DHC playing in the bowl game? 

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

I don’t think so.  Hasn’t been around much lately.  Don’t mean that to sound negative just that I think this season is behind him.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

To start in the holiday?? 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It is just like Rodgers they set and heal quickly with pins and things. Non throwing shoulder he can run and do things. He will start throwing in like a week I bet. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley’s injury last year was to the AC joint on his throwing shoulder.