Huntley's "Passing Grade" for week 2

Viewing 7 reply threads

HCHooligan
      Ute Fan
      @hchooligan

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

It’s almost like he wasn’ the main problem on Saturday. Color me shocked.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

But… But… The sky is falling still, right?

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Well according to Washington fans hes a runner that can’t throw.

4 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

But, but, but JAKE BROWNING!!!!

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Eckrich Smoked Sausage: A Crowd Pleaser.

Great, now I’m excited about football AND hungry.

Huntley’s corrected passing numbers are very good. Receivers need to get open and stop dropping balls.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Huntely hasn’t been horrible. The offense has been bad yes but only so much can be blamed on him. Had the receivers caught the ball every time they should have, his numbers would be even better. Obviously he’s not perfect, but he could be worse. The main problem(s) I have seen aside from the drops are the O line and the inability to finish drives. 

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

So his passer rating was great when he had a clean pocket, didn’t scramble, or get sacked.

If you factor in all those things we get the feelings of uneasiness for the Washington game, okay the Pac12 season.

3-6 last year certainly didn’t meet my expectations for the Pac 12. I don’t see us going much better maybe 4-5 if our offense doesn’t show something more than we’ve seen the past two weeks. I’m always worried after only putting up 10 offensive points against a G5 about putting up 20 plus points a game against Pac 12 teams.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I’m pretty sure the passing rating takes sacks and scrambling into account.

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

It does. What it removes are on-target throws that receivers drop and balls thrown out of bounds to kill a play.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley's "Passing Grade" for week 2