I am not sure what the issue is with Comcast and ESPNU

Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I have Comcast and it has ESPNU on 755.  I suspect that there are different packages, but I have always had ESPNU.  I am disappointed that we are on ESPNU instead of another network, but I will be able to watch the game on the 7th.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Looking at the TV schedule for the PAC12 that weekend, we got the worst network.  WSU and OSU are on FS1 and UCLA and CU are on ESPN2.

The only good news is that we are playing during the day and not at 8:30 PM.  It is interesting that USC and ASU are playing at 9:00 AM PST.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

The USC game is the FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff game. Their marquee game for the day. That’s why it’s at 9 am. For exposure, it’s a great slot to have. 

2 3

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I don’t have a television. I sometimes watch streams online, but, generally, I watch games at a local sports bar.
      Unless Covid lockdown happens again, I’ll be watching the game on the 7th at one of these watering holes.

2 9

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I haven’t had a thumbs down in a few days. I’m back on track!

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I am truly interested to know why the thumbs down on this one. What was it that drove you to click it?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I do NOT have it, and I’m on crapcast.

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

You ARE NOT the father

Thlete
      Ute Fan
      @thlete

755 says I need to upgrade my Xfinity package, but I have purchased the Sports Package and ESPN U is inexplicably not included in that. I will be making a call

MFury
        Ute Fan
        @mfury

I’m counting on UteStuckInSeattle for this one – getting ESPNu across the Canadian border is near impossible.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I have a mid-level Xfinity package and 755 is working for me. Good luck with customer service…

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I am not sure what the issue is with Comcast and ESPNU