I am PRAYING for Kevin Sumlin to UA

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

nobody does less with more than him. He will pull recruits but Kyle and co. will coach circles around him. He couldn’t even recognize the coverage Georgia was playing on the final play of the game (cover 2) where the WR on a streak is not the corners man to cover. That’s on the safety while the corner guards mid/flat. he is supposed to let him run by if he’s going long

meanwhile, the freshman QB playing in the game on the biggest stage made that read before the ball was even snapped

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

hmm. video not showing in app. just pasting streamable link @admin

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah because of security requirements on the app embedded videos usually have to link to the source. Make sure you are using the latest version by going to your updates in your device. If you have the most recent version you should see a video thumbnail with a play button on it which will take you to the source.

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Sumlin is a coach who got a name b/c of Manziel.  Since that time, he’s been mediocre in confrence play in the SEC.  Great at recruiting and decent success in a top recruiting conference.  He reminds me of a lot of Rich Rod who went 3-9 at Michigan before getting fired.   Be careful what wish for. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 I am PRAYING for Kevin Sumlin to UA