I am so proud of Tyler Huntley

Viewing 5 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

He was an undrafted free agent who had to fight to make the team a year ago.  He now looks like a well-seasoned veteran.  He led the Ravens to 30 points with absolutely no running game.

He may be my favorite Ute ever.  He certainly is in the top 5.

Many teams will go after him this off-season.  I think he will sign a large deal with the Ravens.  The Ravens should go after Moss and bring these two back together.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Indeed, so happy for him. Kid puts the work in and a 100% humble, selfless team mate. I’m sure KW and Ludwig are the least surprised about the way TH performed today. KW has always spoken highly of TH.

Not sure about his contract terms and conditions, I have to think his agent is receiving some calls and making a few after today’s game. Kids set up for a rather large pay day.

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

Per google he’s signed a 1 year 780k contract with the ravens so he’ll be on the market at the end of the season.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Big money on the way.

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Yeah, he’s proven himself. He’s making bank next season, whether it’s with the Ravens or elsehwere.

Kayden
      Ute Fan
      @runniute6

Only raven ever throw and rush for 2 tds

Kinda surprised Lamar hasn’t

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

It’s kinda like the NFL, except for the Ravens, has forgotten about running QBs.

Ted Lasso
      Ute Fan
      @tedlasso

I hated it when my zoobs played Huntley and Moss. One of the most underrated duos in cfb history. So glad they never have to see them again.

“They so poo poo.” He really did my team dirty lol

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

FWIW, I read that Huntley is a restricted free agent, so the Ravens can match any offer he gets.  Makes it more likely that Huntely will be traded, so that the Ravens can get something back for him.  He signs a FA contract, the Ravens match, then trade to that team.  

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

Another possibility… the ravens like Huntley, match an offer by another team and keep him. I think this is very likely.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Only if they want to keep Lamar as QB1, which they will. If Huntley is offered a big contract, the Ravens won’t want to pay that much for a back up.

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

Packers should admit Huntley is better than Love and go out and get Huntley as a free agent.

2 3

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Good point. Win-win situation either way. TH has played himself into a well deserved large pay day setting him up for life. Big scheme, all worked out well for him. Landed on a NFL team giving him the training he did not get at Utah. Remarkable how good he was considering the s**t show the Utah offense was before Ludwig arrived. Ludwig coached TH up very well in the one year he had him.

Ended up being a good move for TH leaving for the pros when he did after 2019 especially the way the P12 handled the 2020 Covid year.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I don’t think Huntley had a choice after 2019. Pretty sure his eligibility was all used up.

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

Goodness, only in America such a wide variety of opinion.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

Thats why a trade makes the most sense. Get something for him rather than paying him a big contract or letting him go.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I am so proud of Tyler Huntley