I am very pleased with last night’s game. It was a fun game to watch.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      1 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

However, am I wrong to still be skeptical about the rest of the season?  I do believe the offense is starting to gain some confidence.  But, we rarely have played consistent in past years even when we have played well in previous weeks. 

IMO, we need to have a killer instinct next week when we host Arizona. We need to take it to these guys early and not let them gain confidence. 

Go Utes!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

As good as the Utah defense has looked so far this season I think they will play above average against Zona. Watching the adjustments Shaw made to the line to protect Costello was a thing of beauty. Hansen was getting stopped a lot after he wreaked havoc for most of the first half. It was only on a sellout all out blitz Utah finally got the strip sack. Utah’s DBs had to cover post up Wideouts that shove on a cut all game. They were like massive guys. I can’t even think of an NFL team with that much size and athletic ability to pass to. 

So what I mean when I say above average is Utah’s defense is already one of the best in the nation. So they will track above that against Zona. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I am very pleased with last night’s game. It was a fun game to watch.