I choose to believe

Viewing 1 reply thread

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Yesterday was yet another proof that even the seemingly stellar teams are vulnerable. Heck, Wazzu looked as horrendous as the other Cougars last night (surely Friday the 13th played a role, but that is a topic for another day). The Huskies haven’t played a formidable opponent yet, and the Trojans are penetrable. UCLA is erratic, Oregon will keep struggling without their starting QB, and ASU and Colorado are as “easy” as they come in PAC-12.

So call me naive, but I genuinely believe that we are capable of beating anyone on a given day. I don’t mean to say that we win out the remaining schedule, or that we’re suddenly a better team; just that others are not as good as advertised, and we ought to take advantage of that.

Our D will always give us a chance, and the STs have been reasonably good (barring a couple blunders). So I ask, can our O do just enough? 

I choose to believe that they can, especially if Huntley comes back. One game at a time then. BEAT SC. GO UTES!!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Falk looked pretty awful against Oregon last week. His passes reminded me of Mangum or Hill. Also they are the Cougs so it was only a matter of time before they Couged. 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Yep, 5 turnovers, 8 sacks. He definitely Couged it up.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I choose to believe