Todd Vanderberg is salty. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

But probably correct.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yeah I agree with it 100%.  Still he obviously has a taste in his mouth and wants to take a dig at him for his readers.  It is smart you know , I am sure it got a chuckle out of the 1000 who read it. 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Ahhhh! Stop calling Troy Williams a dual threat quarterback unless you asterisk it with, *he never runs, *he’s not aggressive with his running, *teams don’t really game plan around his running ability on either side of the ball. Sheesh. Rated the #1 dual threat QB out of HS…but I didn’t see it. Rant over.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

^^LOL^^

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

This is so true. I will credit that Troy works his tail off. I think if he was a “running” QB he would have kept the job last year. 

Will be interesting to see if he can show enough to make a practice squad. If he could get a year or two to really work at being a QB, I could see him playing in the NFL for 10 years as the good old reliable backup/emergency QB. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football “I don’t expect him to stick with Seattle, considering he couldn’t keep his job