I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a player to have more success than this dude

Viewing 2 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Driving a tricked out BMW the day of the draft?….hmm.

Let’s assume he rented it at Hertz

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

What are you implying? He turned pro the second after his last play as a Ute. Good for him.  Get the cash and get it immediately. 

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Huh? I’m not implying anything. I’m saying I hope he has a lot of success in the NFL.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Does anyone know the etymology of “tricked out?” Is it a reference to the money one gains from turning tricks?

Hellhound152
        Ute Fan
        @hellhound152

You understand how sports agency agreements work?  It is on a contingency basis, you get “walking around” money for signing with them, they pay for your pre-draft training, promotion, etc.  Then they promptly take a percentage out of your check for as long as you are contractually obligated to them, if you actually do get a check.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

For such an expert on College football, you sure don’t know a lot of things.  The second the clock ran out on the championship game he can sign with an agent.  Most agents front a lot of money to those they know will get drafted.  If you were a 3 start fan, you would know that.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Pace I thought you were just a troll but you really are just that stupid.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a player to have more success than this dude