I feel fans are owed an explanation from Coach K -and Tommy

Viewing 5 reply threads
      2 3

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Conner is a lifer at the U, super hard to play under, and guys are leaving. Last year in the BYU game Both Gach was the most athletic guy on the court. Why couldn’t K or Tommy develop him? What happened? How did we s**t the bed with Lohner? What happened? Other than BYU having a better coach? I understand programs have ups and downs but it feels like we get none of the story, ever.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Didnt I hear that Lohner’s dad got a job at the TDS?

2 2

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

It’s the same story every year. K underachieves. Blames on it random stuff (last night it was that was there only 3rd game and BYU 8th) ok no sh** and that would be a good excuse in a close lose. Not when you were dominated the whole game. After the year complains about not having “his guys” and guys needs more time to develop. Majority of key guys leave the program but it’s ok cause K brings in “his guys” and then the following year it’s the same story. Offense looks the same. The can’t play D. No one develops. Rinse repeat

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

I can’t answer many of your questions, but the Lohner thing is basically that he’s being paid by BYU-Provo Campus through his dad.

3 2

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

I completely agree with Hammer.  Larry K totally screwed up by allowing BYU to hire Caleb Lohner’s dad.  What a screw up. 

Utah should fire Larry because BYU hired Caleb Lohner’s dad.  But first Harlan should make Larry apologize to the Utah fansbase for letting BYU hire Caleb Lohner’s dad.  

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

@cincyute. Should Larry apologize for missing the tournament 4/5 straight years ? While being paid a huge salary with the same boring excuses every year. Should he apologize for that ?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I feel fans are owed an explanation from Coach K -and Tommy