I guess we should drop football now.

Viewing 7 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

From our friends n the cougar board:

Like really, I don’t see why any recruit would choose Utah over BYU at this point. BYU is now also in a P5 conference. The Pac12 is sort of seen as a joke. BYU is currently playing better, is historically way better, has better branding and marketing, has groundbreaking NIL deals, has better uniforms, has a sick brand new locker room, and is a church school. Like the only thing Utah has going for them is not having an honor code. They’ll get the guys who don’t want to live by that. I’m so excited for the future here at BYU. If I were a Ute fan I’d feel the opposite way.

Really?  They win one game and Utah is toast.  Wow, there are so many illogical points in this post.

GoUtes
      Ute Fan
      @goutes

Some of the posts over there are so hilarious.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

It’s going to be funny when a 5-6 USC beats them and knocks them out of the rankings.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

It’s happening guys, we are now and will be at the absolute bottom of recruiting at #91. (Forget about recruiting rankings correlated to the number of recruits, and as we know, Utah signs most of them at the very last minute. But you know, facts/logic don’t count right now to CB.)

It’s Happening!
      Just looked at today’s rating list of 2022 commitments. The Y’s rated at #58. The team up north is rated at #91. That discrepancy will continue to expand over the next few years, & it couldn’t happen to two more deaerving schools! Go Cougs!

And, I should be depressed now. hehe

Utes have to be really depressed right now…

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

Someone should tell them about all the crystal balls we’ve been getting.

(It is “crystal balls,” right?)

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

LOL, never change BYU fans.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

They do this every year. 

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

SEC

(gap)

PAC12/Big12/ACC Alliance

(biiiiiiiiiiig gap)

Big 12 & G5

(Don’t tell them this)

3 1

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

I don’t know why you guys waste time reading that echo chamber of weirdos who live in a bubble

BoiseUTE
      Ute Fan
      @slarson150

Well they pretty much are playing a high school team tomorrow being Idaho State…come on really.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I guess we should drop football now.