I guess we should give up football :)

Viewing 7 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I just saw this.  Don’t they realize that there are other reasons why these kids come to Utah over BYU.

This just gets more delicious. Utah fans are waking up to the truth

Their recruiting advantage in Utah and for LDS kids is taking a major blow. On a bigger stage, as kids in the Big12 see what we offer we will get transfers. Imagine BYU having greater access and exposure to Texas and Florida recruiting.I foresee the day when we are a regular national contender as we get the guys Utah has had an edge on, and taking our seat at any realignment table involving more cuts to the membership, with Utah being told BYU’s in so shut your yaps.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

ProudUte: You can’t paste HTML code. I removed that code and wrapped what looks to be cooterbored material in a blockquote.

1 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

“I foresee the day when we are a regular national contender as we get the guys Utah has had an edge on, and taking our seat at any realignment table”

😂🤣

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

They think if they flip our players they’ll contend for a national championship? That’s not only stupid, it is admitting Utah has better players. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

He should leave the prophesies to the LDS President and Seer.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

#teniscoming

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

It better be. There hasn’t been a year where I’ve wanted to stomp those idiots more than this year.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

That is funny. The BIG 12 is going to lose it’s power status. The SEC didn’t invite them for a reason and they weren’t invited into the alliance for a reason. Also, there’s no guarantee some of the B12 schools won’t get poached by the alliance conferences. In fact I think it will still happen.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

This Zoob is forgetting how the Big-12 football stage is shrinking considerably with the exit of OU and Texas, plus maybe others, leaving.   They are trying to add 4 teams (net 2 teams) while having their revenue shrink in the next TV deal.   Shrinkage will be even worse if KU and Iowa State leave for BigTen.

juan know well
      Ute Fan
      @juanknowwell

Two words why that will never happen: honor code

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I can’t believe I share a religion with those idiots. 

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I guess we should give up football :)