I hate that i am looking at USCs schedule to see what the chances are they lose

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

2+ games. But the Rose bowl always was the goal and still is. I think its one this team is capable of attainingo, although its going to take some improvement from the OL (possible) and an improvement executing plays on the ball by the secondary (not something i expected to be saying this season). 

I think 10 wins is still a realistic outcome. I think USC splits UW/UO/ASU/Cal. Theyd probably have to lose 3 of those if we are to get to the p12cg at 10 wins. A 10 win season even if we dont win the south is still a good season. Below the teams cieling, but I wouldnt be disappointed with our first 10 win regular season since we left the kids table

im still crushed though. I dont need to go in to how brutal that loss was. Its going to hurt for a very long time. Im sure the team feels worse. Hopefully their perspective is better than mine and they are able to turn around and put together a winning game against a good team who we havent been very good against. Im worried a loss this weekend + injuries begin a spiral to a worst case scenario to 6 wins and the also the end of the world

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

What do you mean by “executing plays on the ball”?

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Nm… just reread that. Couldn’t agree more. Blackmon looked lost.

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Even JJ looked lost. Sure, he was going up against some of the best WR’s in the country but he’s supposedly already NFL ready.

rbmw263
            Ute Fan
            @rbmw263

JJ had the one over him where he fell. Idk if thats lost. The PI against him was trash

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

It’s just s**tty how important this game was this year so early in the season. USC doesn’t lose 3 more p12 games. Hell, yeah might lose UW and one more. In that case it’s mute

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

I think its very possible they lose 3 more p12 games. I think its possible the reason this loss hurts so much in the long run is because USC isnt good. Maybe they are. We’ll see.

UteBacker
          Ute Fan
          @utebacker

How bent are we going to be when USC loses three conference games because their opponents dropped 8 on defense…

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

I think USC stands a good chance of losing the UW, Cal, and Oregon games. UW and Cal have the defenses to stop USC’s offense, Oregon has the offense to win a shootout.

I think WSU, ASU, and Colorado (because of Shenault) are the remaining 3 that can hurt us through the air again like that. UW will obviously be tough but we always play them close.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Really does not matter. Utah is losing at least 2-3 games. The USC game was a MUST win and they choked.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Nearly every team has at least one WTF game that one would never have predicted.  Just get outplayed, overlook a team, or get a lot of bad bounces of the ball with the points on the end.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I hate that i am looking at USCs schedule to see what the chances are they lose