I hate to say it but…

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utegibby13
      Ute Fan
      @utegibby13

I think im a U$C fan the rest of the season. They win out, and they will beat ASU FUCLE and that team down south. I know they are q hot mess and will be going through their 400th hc in 4 years but…i still would love them to win out. Lol #Go Utes!

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

We really do need ONE pac12 team to beat that team down south. 

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I am actually pleased that the team down south has owned the Pac-12 this year. It shows that the conference of champions has slipped in its football stature quite a bit.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

Massey’s College Football Ranking Composite, a composite of numerous ranking systems, has one Pac-12 team in the top 25, namely, Oregon at #16. 

1 5

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

In contrast, the other P5 conferences have the following number of teams in the composite top 25 – Big 10 (7), SEC (6), Big 12 (4), ACC (3).

1 5

dystopiamembrane
              Ute Fan
              @dystopiamembrane

To be clear, the Big 10 has six more teams in the top 25 than does the Pac-12; the SEC five more; the Big 12 three more; the ACC two more.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
                Ute Fan
                @dystopiamembrane

One generally can’t change opinions with facts, I get that. However, I did get one less thumbs down on each reply post, so maybe this facts thing is working. *crosses fingers*

Wes
        Ute Fan
        @utahmanw

To be fair they only plaid one true road Pac12 game and that was in Pullman. Other than being a little tricky to get to, I wouldn’t say that Martin stadium is the most intimidating place to play.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I think starting Jaxon Dart could do wonders for them. They still have talented big wideouts.

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Donte Willams as head coach is not helping matters. Dude is way over his skis. Tough spot for him to be in. Hopefully he’s enjoying the experience and the SoCal weather. No way he stays on when a new coach is hired. He’s the CB/pass defense coach and that position group on USC is awful.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I hate to say it but…