I have Georgia on upset alert today.

Viewing 3 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

And we have some familiar foes to root for as the season winds down:
      1- Moobs Peterson. I think they’ve got OU on a warm seat today. They’ve played teams very close to the vest lately. I’d feel better about the Frogs upset chances if they were at home instead of Norman.
      2- Roscoe Mendenhall and co. Have any of us realized there’s a good chance we’ll soon be pulling for UVa in the ACC?

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

I think Pitt has the best chance to upset clemson🤷‍♂️

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

Not a bad take because Pitt is one of those teams with a history of upset specials, but they won’t get a shot unless they beat VaTech today and UVA drops a game. UVA, VaTech, Pitt all in the Coastal mix, right now UVA sits on top. I think out of that group I’d like VaTech to match up against Clemson…also that way we wouldn’t have to root for Roscoe’s team.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Almost happened but not quite. Oh well…

At least we bid farewell to Penis St. today. Always like it when they lose, and it clears out the riff raff behind Utah.

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

They would have been upset if not for some of the most crooked officiating I’ve ever seen. I don’t know whether to be mad or envious. At least they protect their potential playoff teams instead of sabotaging them

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I have Georgia on upset alert today.