I have never seen a fanbase that was so sure they were going to beat a team they

Viewing 3 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

already lost to earlier in the same season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see either team win. USC fans are something else man.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Most are fair weather fans this year to put it mildly. They just don’t know how college football works yet, give them time 😆

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

They’re exceptional, aren’t they…I mean, from what I’m seeing, they’re not only sure that they’re going to beat us, they’re sure it’s going to be a beatdown. It’s obvious to me that the vast majority of them are probably of the low IQ/low information type of fan, since the only team in the PAC that USC blew out was Colorado. That kind of analysis escapes them.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I ventured over to the Trojan boards.  They are generally confident.  They act like they have not had a close game all year except against Utah.  One consistent message was that they were cheated by the refs in SLC.  They mention the two late-hit calls on Cam as being bad calls.  They were not obvious calls either way IMO.  But, what was terribly wrong was late in the game when we intercepted the pass (there was a PI on Phillips) and should have run the clock down to four seconds.  After deliberating, they decided that a ref had raised his hands to stop the clock at 13 seconds.  That could have cost us the game, but fortunately, it did not.  Outside the 5-downs that Colorado got in their championship season, this may have been the worst debacle I have seen in college football.  There was NO reason to stop the clock at 13 seconds.  Why was it done?

I was yelling to run around stay in-bounds so that we would run the clock out.  If that would have happened, USC would have had one untimed play left at the 30-yard line.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

They act like they have not had a close game all year except against Utah.

Don’t you know? It’s only important to talk about close losses. Close victories (three points to Oregon State, three points to UCLA, five points to Cal, eight points to Zona) were always going to go their way.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I have never seen a fanbase that was so sure they were going to beat a team they