I highly doubt the game against USC happens next week

Viewing 3 reply threads
      6 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

But that might not be the worst thing. I don’t really want our first game to be against 2-0 USC playing against our scout team.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Why not? We might be disadvantage and lose? Who cares at this point?

You’d rather our first gand be Dec. 5th against OSU . ASU isn’t going to happen with the numbers they are showing. So, that would leave us with a 2 game season.

At least we didn’t have to play USC as our first gave right?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I agree play the games if you can. I do think the point of view about the O line is a very valid point. If the o line is decimated, our QB and even RB could be in for a world of hurt.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I couldn’t give three s**ts about the final score. I just want to see some football plays. This is a lost, meaningless season. Don’t give me the “I don’t want to look bad,” crap.

1 3

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

If you’re USC, why would you risk sending your entire team to Utah, given how out of control COVID is statewide right now and how many Utah players have had it?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Because LA county isn’t doing any better. They’ve been in the purple (our worst color) and locked down since spring.

2 1

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

Yesterday, LA County had 2,400 cases for 10M people.

Utah had 4,000 cases for 3M people.

I’d say one of those is significantly worse that the other.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

You’re right. It is worse in SLC than it is in LA. There may be something to what you’re saying about USC not allowing their players to come here. I heard Tom Hackett say that there are rumblings about the PAC 12 not being happy with SLC and they may not allow any games to be played there if things don’t turn around.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I highly doubt the game against USC happens next week