I hope someone on this board has real access to the coaching staff

Viewing 4 reply threads
      11 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Maybe it is ONLYU. If so, ONLYU please convey a message to Whit, Scalley whomever. Please for the love of everything that is holy, get Weddle or Steve Smith in front of these kids and let them know what Utah football is all about.  What we’ve seen the first three weeks has been so soft. I have no problem with utah losing to more talented teams if we play our hearts out. But getting Bitch slapped by BYU/SDSU cannot happen again. 

This team is talented. Much more than the 08 team or the 11 team that went into a talented SC staidum and lost on a tipped final field goal to tie the game. 

Weddle was just spitting fire on Kall 700. Sean O Connell was earlier. Steve Smith when talking about Bentley. We need someone not named Devin Llyod (who was a very low star ranking and under recruited BTW) to step up and have some pride. And if thwy cant get themselves to that point send in Weddle or Smith 2 star under recruited guys who are both possible hall of famers and have made millions. To tell our guys who believe they’ve arived to wake up and play ball. 

This week is so pivotal. I really believe we have the talent and the coaching to win the south this year.  We need to wake up. Loved that intereview from Weddle. I hope the team plays with pride this week. 

Go F***ing Utes. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well they had a players closed door meeting this week I believe. I want to believe they know exactly how they have been playing. 

Oline is what it is. I don’t know how you drastically improve this group on the fly. Rising has to get the ball out quick though and I think Bernard should get majority of the snaps. 

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Steve Smith was in town for the Weber St game. He was in a Suite with Alex Smith. I have no idea if either talked to the team before the game but they were here

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

There is no spoon.

6 7

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

How about a HC just doing his $5.5 million/yr tax payer paid job…

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Man, this is going to be an interesting season and next couple years for KW. I suspect if it’s more of the same KW is going to start taking some heat as he should. As the highest paid P12 coach, KW is 45-41 overall in the P12 and 4-6 in his last ten games. The bulk of the current team issues point right back to coaching. Weddle tactfully addressed it in his interview today with Riley. Huge Rising fan, hoping he has a great game and stays healthy.

1 12

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Weddle needs to publicly apologize for putting a college kid on blast.

He skates around not wanting to place blame on any one group/coach/person for missed assignments claiming it’d be ignorant of him to do so because he doesn’t know the assignments, yet he full on goes and calls a kid a quitter not knowing the F**KING situation…

F**K WEDDLE…

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

He did quit. Doesn’t matter what the situation is. Quitting is quitting. Whether or not it’s for a good reason, he’s a quitter.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

I guarantee David Shaw makes more than Whitt.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I like that you added “tax payer paid” to your comment. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I hope someone on this board has real access to the coaching staff