I know it was a small sample size but Enis showed me he deserves a starting spot

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I was getting really frustrated with our receivers last night, especially Simpkins (the “best WR in the Pac12”) and Nacua. Huntley was putting a lot of zip in some of his passes but they were still catchable.

Enis came in and made some nice catches and almost came down with what would have been an incredible catch, with the defender all over him. I really liked what I saw from him.

If Simpkins and/or Nacua don’t get it together next week, they need to be replaced.

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

X2 he looked good

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Yeah. Enis, Dixon, Covey, Mariner are the best 4 after last night. It’s unfortunate Dixon is a slot player too. There is a lot of talent behind Nacua/Simpkins so they better step it up. Bryan Thompson and Bronson Boyd are both extremely talented players.

Lost in that is we completed passes to 12 different players (should have been 13, Nacua had two bread basket drops…) I don’t know the last time that’s happened

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Agreed. Enis should be starting. I don’t know what the deal is with Nacua. I didn’t think he was even very good last year and he was invisible last night. Enis needs to be the starter in place of Nacua right now.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

we havent gotten to see Thompson yet

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I know it was a small sample size but Enis showed me he deserves a starting spot