I love Cougarboard. Pure comedy genius.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Right now, all the scuttlebutt on CB is BYU-P getting invited to a second bowl game, the Holiday Bowl. 

It’s great. One person over there makes an ass backward statement, then someone repeats it. Then someone knows someone that has an inside source and then there are polls and by Sunday BYU-P fans will be buying tickets to the Holiday Bowl. 

It’s incredible. Always gives me a chuckle, especially on a Friday morning at work. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Did you start the rumor? Because if not you should have.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Damn. That would have been priceless. I know that a poster on UFN (maybe he is here too) started the whole Mika to Utah rumor that got their whole fanbase in such an uproar. It’s fantastic. 

jamarcus24
          Ute Fan
          @jamarcus24

Now that was trolling at its finest.  I think it was wannabe who started it.  He just randomly spouted it off to someone and it snowballed from there.  The best part was when people were actually saying they had “sources” Mika was in contact with the U.  I guess those people could have been trolling as well, but the cougarboard rumor mill is sometimes a very fun thing to behold.

Puget Ute
            Ute Fan
            @pugetute

Wannabe actually got lucky on that bit of fun. Mika absolutely was looking to transfer after his mission. Jackson tried very hard to get him to go to Duke, and I know he was also looking hard at going to Utah.

Unfortunately he chose to return to byu, and as a result he will not get anywhere near the proper level of skill development he needs, and his career will suffer for it. He has tremendous upside because of his physicality, but he won’t get the position/footwork/defensive mastery he will need to really make any kind of impact beyond college.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I love UteHub, but then I’m a little biased.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I wouldn’t mind watching byu in the Holiday Bowl. I think WSU would put a beatdown on them.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I love Cougarboard. Pure comedy genius.