I need a good drum and feather flag for my front porch here in Oregon.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Any leads on a good flag? Thanks. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Have you tried the Red Zone? I found this pretty quick: https://goo.gl/KWRHkb

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Yeah, I was looking at that. I guess I was wondering if there was a big difference between the $24.99 and the $39.99 ones. I don’t mind spending more at all, but I want it to be worth it as well. It does rain here a lot, and I don’t plan on taking it down, so I need one that can brave the weather. 

St George Ute
          Ute Fan
          @stgeorgeute

I bought one from Amazon a few years ago. I ocassionally fly it on game days, but I haven’t had it out in the rain.

Mine was in the mid-20s range IIRC, the fabric is pretty thin, but not see through. The drum & feather are printed into the fabric and the edge has a couple grommets for flying on a pole. The fabric feels a bit like the wicking under armour stuff, so it doesn’t retain much water. It dries pretty quickly when it does get wet. It feels like the fabric would hold up to regular rain pretty well

By the way, how do you like living in Astoria? My wife and I want to move up to the Oregon Coast after the kids are all grown up. Astoria is one of our favorite places, though we’re looking a bit south of there, Lincoln City to Newport probably.

EDIT: Just checked Tony’s link. That’s the same one I have. It’s a good one.

WhoAmISir
      Ute Fan
      @whoamisir

Might as well go to THE SOURCE and let the U have the full revenue.  My underzastanding is they do ship. http://www.campusstore.utah.edu/utah/home.aspx

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I need a good drum and feather flag for my front porch here in Oregon.