I never would have believed this existed, however BYU

Viewing 5 reply threads

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Whitt is the #28th highest paid and delivers a similar result. You get what you pay for.    

Bring in a new coach with a better winning record and the revenues will more than pay for the buyout.

Do you think Alabama would keep Saban around if he was 3-13 in conference play?

4 2

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Lol. I left Utah 20 years ago. I miss the mountains. Not the people.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

It would suck to be a waiter or restauranteur in Utah with all the cheapskates.  Yeah, I know, 8 kids, but it is not necessary to be pumping out more kids than you can afford, sometimes before you finish college, even.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

My wife and I share a drink on occasion, most of the time we just get water, but that’s because she is just not a big soda drinker and wants a sip or two.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

I wish I could say I’m surprised.  I’m sure it’s the same assholes that ruin meals I’m trying to enjoy at restaurants by bringing their gaggle of booger faced screaming brats. Then look so shocked when you tell them they should get their child out from under your table.  

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I never would have believed this existed, however BYU