I remember most blue people becoming incensed when it was suggested

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Troy was better than tanner mangum. Even replete with numbers dive from joe silv. It really is amazing to me how they consistently overhype guys on a universal scale. And they are 100% convinced it’s 100% solid. 100% of the time. 

Mangum throws a couple jump balls that are caught and beats up on the bottom of FBS and they are convinced he is amazing. Even though he was absolutely awful against the one actually good team they played that year  (Michigan). 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

A sobering thought is me wondering if Mangum’s “injury” is really just his mental state after these tough games. I hope he’s not letting the zoob crowds get to him. I know he’s had the issue with depression. Hopefully he’s able to keep those things separate.

On the flip side….have you ever seen more swagger out of a UofU QB than with Huntley? The dude is on a different level with the confidence!

14 1

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Mangum is probably suffering from low testosterone, common for older males his age.

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

When I’m logged out, I can see Milton Vanderslice, when logged in, I cannot. Am I blocked by him?

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

You probably blocked him. Go to the forum view (not home page) by clicking open. In that thread there should be a link to show blocked users. Click that, then you can go down and unblock him. Blocking currently only works in forum view (items found under the forum menu). I’m working on a new system but it my be a while.

Milton Vanderslice
              Ute Fan
              @miltonvanderslice

I approve of any message board that automatically blocks me.

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

Those same fans helped destroy Jake Heap’s confidence also.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Agreed acrossed the board. As he has spoken of dealing with mental illness the heat he is taking has to have taken a toll. That stuff can be tough on those not dealing with depression/anxiety.

Huntley has the sauce. It’s been evident since the first time we saw him in the spring game. I love that especially at a position that has been devoid of it since Brian Johnson. Relevant note: It’s the most important position on the field

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

I think it is very unfair for every problem to get blamed on his mental state. Tanner Mangum did a very brave thing by opening up about depression, and he is unfairly being criticised for it now. That is just the excuse du jour for a horrible fan base who is happy to throw their own players under the bus with shocking regularity.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

No wonder Bronco hated his job.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

They turn on their own faster than any other fan base.  Ty “freaking” Detmer is already on their burn list after they claimed he was going to be the #1 OC in the country.

Mangum was also considered a God to them and they were talking about him being a sleeper Heisman pick.  They knocked Williams and then Huntley as being garbage compared to Tanner.  There is really no explaining the rationale behind their thoughts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m so ecstatic that Kalani Sitake is basking in the warmth and security of his dream job.

Those pubescent twerps are ready to roast him already. The truth is that they are going to need a minimum of four years to build the solid foundation upon which their program can be resurrected. They won’t give a guy two weeks to get things ramped up to their delusional expectations.

Why would anyone play there? Why would anyone coach there?

They belong in a league with Liberty and Oral Roberts.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I remember most blue people becoming incensed when it was suggested