I saw some improvement but also same letdown mistakes

Viewing 1 reply thread

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Defense I think they did enough to win. The opening drive of the half really was disappointing. I blame the coin toss always seems to be disappointing when they have to come back out. A few rookie mistakes but overall holding a team to 24 is enough to win. (Reminds me of ohhh so many seasons in the PAC12)

Offense. Oline showed considerable improvement. But that last possession after the defense came up with the turnover. Yikes. Just yikes. 

Bentley was improved but it felt more like luck. His corner TD was pretty. Other than that I have not enjoyed him taking over. Injuries being what it is can’t be that upset.

Special teams was just fine didn’t fall for the fake attempt. Didn’t make massive mistakes.

Officiating wasn’t that impactful. Felt like they called it pretty loose on both sides. I felt the roughing on Bentley was not so bad after review but that offset the one Tupai had. The review of Tupai probably made the official feel foolish.

Turnovers are a huge issue. This is the number one problem. The one Jordan had was a helluva play by the defender. The rest can all be corrected.

Go Utes!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Fourth and 1 play? Worst coaching mistake of the night. Riverboat Kyle on an unproven offense is not good.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I saw some improvement but also same letdown mistakes