I struggle at times with some fans

Viewing 2 reply threads

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

We have a top 10 program that has yet to be tested

a top 10 coach that has great talent under him

a top 10 venue that is only going to get better

a very involved AD that is only trying to take what he’s hearing and improve upon it 

Yet all I see on SM is complaints.  The offense is boring, the drink lines too long, the sun too hot, the cannon too loud, the cannon not done enough, etc……

We are spoiled beyond belief.  Having lived cheering this team on the in 70’s and 80’s, I am truly grateful for all that we have to ‘suffer through’ at the moment.  

Amazing times.  I hope people with reaize that while they can.  Nothing last forever.  Go Utes!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

It will be really tough adjustment when Whitt leaves Utah. Enjoy it while it lasts he has built a hellava program against stacked odds.

savageUTEamI
      Ute Fan
      @savageuteami

I couldn’t agree more with your post.. all week long, I read and heard about the lack of excitement for this game, which is asinine in my opinion. Utah football is my religion, so regardless of the opponent, weather, time of game… nothing beats game day at the RES, not to mention there are only SEVENISH home games each year, so the other 358 days each year are looking forward to these few games. It was disappointing to see the MUSS left at halftime. I was a member of the MUSS during the “lean” years in the PAC (2010- 2014) .. it was disappointing to see the stadium less than half full for the entirety of the 4th quarter. That being said, to say I’m f****** stoked for September 28th would be a gigantic understatement, the Utes need to take care of SC first (SC ain’t on the level of this Ute team)
      I am going to enjoy every moment of this season, win or lose. This could be a special one. UTAH MAN AM I.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I struggle at times with some fans