I take the criticism with a grain of salt

Viewing 8 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m having a lot of fun working this site, making it better on a daily basis (I hope), building friendships and most of all talking Utes. It is mildly entertaining reading comments from some about the site and its content from those who are biased against it, when it is clear that they stopped by for no more than 5-10 seconds, if at all. “Doesn’t work on mobile. They don’t talk about football…” It’s almost like a political debate, where some have made up their mind before the discussion even starts. Those types see what they want to see. That’s cool. I can’t win them over and won’t try to. No way this site can make everyone happy and I don’t ever expect it to.

You can only be one thing if you make everyone happy, a Holiday Inn lounge band. I don’t need to sing Wind Beneath My Wings followed up by Takin’ Care of Business… I’ll stick with some metal instead.

For those who think we don’t talk Ute football, I suggest stopping by the football forum.

I will work to make this site better whenever I can, and I’m thankful for the new base of users we have here. I’m open to input on making the site better and will try to implement things I feel are reasonable and will improve the user experience here.

GO UTES!

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

I really like coming here. Thanks for your hard work

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

If other sites were “all that” there wouldn’t have been a need for this one. Keep up the great work, thanks for taking the valuable time to keep it all going, and most of all thanks for not treating your participants as an ATM.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

You’re doing a great job. The site is becoming exactly what ACTUAL REAL USERS want it to be.

Don’t mind the drifters who come here just to complain.

Keep up the good work!

DonnerUte
      Ute Fan
      @donner81

Really like the site so far:)

MaxHallsLeftNut
      Ute Fan
      @maxhallsleftnut

There’ll always be haters, that’s the way it is
      Hater [dudes] marry hater bitches and have hater kids
      – K. West

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

I’m happy here. Keep it up Tony!

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

This site has a great vibe and I enjoy it. Thank you for spending your time so fellow Utes can congregate. Keep it up bro!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thank you for spending your time so fellow Utes can congregate.

#nailedit

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc I take the criticism with a grain of salt