I think I am mad mostly upset about Gionni Paul's situation.

Viewing 6 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

How crappy for him? He was basically relied heavily upon in a lot of these games down the stretch. The pathetic offense can’t score and put games away to help the defense so some of the best players get beat up. Paul beat himself to a bloody pulp against Colorado and that mutt of an offense couldn’t score against pathetic Colorado?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah he was a warrior, flying all over the place. Guess that’s what 4-5 star talent looks like.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Apparently he is playing, because he said he plans to get two interceptions.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The good news is then that the zoo hasn’t faced a pair of linebackers like Paul and Norris.

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is going to be the key to a win. Defense will have to win the game. Wilson balled out in his last bowl game, I also like Whitt’s preparation to win the game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yes in a chess match between Whitt and Donko it’s not even close, especially when Whit can plan for a couple of weeks.

FormerUteSax
        Ute Fan
        @formerutesax

Also, you know Donko is going to be splitting his responsibilities. He can’t focus strictly on the bowl game while transitioning to his new post, this is an important time for recruiting and such.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Gionni played one of the best games ive ever seen someone in a Ute uniform play @ USC. He stepped up big in a huge game. Unfortunately you cant win football games by yourself.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I think I am mad mostly upset about Gionni Paul's situation.