I think there’s a secret to being great.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

On great teams, the players know they’re going to play great, so they are great. I think our kids believe that this year.

I’ve said this before, but for anybody new, I have my ticket stub from TCU-Utah 2010 still in my valet on my dresser to remind me not to believe the hype. I’m having a hard time looking at that thing and saying “Maybe this is the year it won’t hold true.” One game at a time for the team. One game at a time.

For we the fans, I’m jazzed. Just stay healthy is all I can say. I think we can just about dominate everyone we face this year. We have to have gone from underdogs to favorites in the coliseum, which makes us favorites almost the rest of the way. Wow. Kind of amazing to think about, given where we started from when I started being a fan in the late 1980’s, and became a student in 1987.

NforkUte
      Ute Fan
      @nforkute

I like the mentality of this team so far. Keep their heads down and just go about business.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I think there’s a secret to being great.