I think they might be good

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

The Jazz have impressed me this year. They play tough against everyone even though they are missing most of their starters. If this team ever gets healthy, they just might actually be a contender in the west.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

The Jazz are undefeated with Hill, Hayward and Gobert. How good is Hayward? Is he the best player we’ve had since Malone/Stockton? Maybe. Just maybe. It’s a shame Exum is such a bust. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Give Exum time. He’s coming back from a bad injury and not getting many minutes.

Gobert is the team’s MVP.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Exum has been called a bust and I agree. That’s why the Jazz went and snagged Hill. 

rbmw263
          Ute Fan
          @rbmw263

Exum had played 1 and a quarter seasons with a major knee injury in the middle. Bust label is premature

Rick
            Ute Fan
            @rickyrules

I agree.  Very premature.  He is very young and we should have gone with a veteran guard like Hill two years ago.  Hell it took Stockton a couple of years before he took off.  I have seen Dante do things on the court athletically that no other Jazz guard could ever do. He is a freak athlete that just needs to mature.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Regardless, Exum is a good problem to have. A gifted guard that we have some time to develop since Hill is here.
      I”m glad they’re doing well this year.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA I think they might be good