I thought this offense was supposed to be easy for QBs….

Viewing 5 reply threads

ragtownute
      Ute Fan
      @ragtownute

Troy makes it look like he’s reading a Chinese braille bible. 

He looks confused on nearly every play that requires a down field read. I can’t wait for him to be on the sideline again. 
      3 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He had some pockets to step up into.  He had some throws that were awful. He had WIDE open guys.  But those interceptions and slow running hurry up. No clue at all where his mind was. 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

DC and Dimpkins were wide open on so many plays!!!

ragtownute
        Ute Fan
        @ragtownute

I hate to say one guy won or lost a game, but I’m pretty confident we roll up three more touchdowns if Huntley is the starter. 

Troy just isn’t the player we all hoped he was after watching the Adidas commercial two years ago. In fact, he kinda sucks. 
      1 1

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Maybe he’s been smoking too much weed, it’s slowed him down a bit 

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Remember on 3rd and 3 when he could have easily ran for the first but he decided to wait and skip it off the dirt to the receiver? Brilliant.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Yes!!  I thought of that play all game and just sort of figured that was how the night would go.  Huntley may choose to run too much but he makes decision quickly.  That would have been an easy first down and extend that first drive.

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

I have a mix of about 5 of those plays in my head.  He did it so many times that they kind of blend together.

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

So this is the 7th season in the PAC 12 and have yet to win the south with late season collapses the norm. No guarantee we will see a south title in our lifetimes. I would be happy for a change in direction and a new coaching staff next year. Every coach has a shelf life and I think a new direction might be a good thing.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

Uhh, no. 

We’ve yet to win a South title yet, that’s true.  But we have come very, very close several times now.  Whitt is here until he wants to leave. 

You only need to look 40 miles to the south to see what happens when you run off a good coach.  BYU is 1-5 and absolutely struggling and most of their fanbase was ecstatic to see Mendenhall go.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Utah has been very close.  2012 you nearly fell ass backwards into the first ever PAC12 title game.  So many little mistakes like kickers, long snappers, lack of QB development along the way.  

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Overreaction. We lost 13 guys to the NFL. This is a good staff. Patience.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

No. So much no.

1 2

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

If Huntley or Bateman isn’t starting next week, I’m not even gonna bother watching. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I thought this offense was supposed to be easy for QBs….