I tried to tell you guys the Vegas line in the Battle of the Kitties was off.

Viewing 4 reply threads

iamthepreacher
      Ute Fan
      @iamthepreacher

I brought up that AZ had no O Line. BYU was going to force Tate to beat them with his arm, and Tate isn’t a passer. And AZ doesn’t play defense. Those are HUGE red flags, but sometimes you have to be willing to take off the crimson glasses to see things clearly.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

But BYU still sucks right?

2 1

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

BYU definitely sucks. So, apparently AZ sucks even more. They managed to lose to BYU in 2016 too.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Imagine if Utah decided that they would only run short handoffs to Jackson and deep bombs to Moss. 

Thats what Arizona is doing. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

BYU is not “forcing” Tate to pass. He has only attempted about three runs total.

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

Right, I mean they’re keying in on the run and forcing Tate to beat them with his arm. Every team is going to use this game plan against AZ until they prove that they can beat you through the air.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

Sorry, what I took from your post is BYU has been containing Tate, but the few times he’s run has been very effective (he just rushed for a TD).

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

You were right.   This Arizona team has huge issues on both sides of the ball. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I’m curious how BYU will fare against Cal. Their DBs are 💩💩💩💩💩

wcrunner
        Ute Fan
        @wcrunner

Cal’s offense looked pathetic against NC.  They have a decent defense, but the O looks bad

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 I tried to tell you guys the Vegas line in the Battle of the Kitties was off.