I want to beat the dead horse some more.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      3 2

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yes the illegal screen call was probably the worst call the officials had all night. But I just can’t let it go on this fumble sack that Hansen was robbed of.

Remember it was called a fumble on the field. So you need indisputable evidence to overturn. I have been told it was because the arm was coming forward. But the ball wasn’t in his hand.

Jake Heaps:

Hand going forward but the ball didn’t go with it.

Mangum in Vegas hand went forward but no ball.

Chase was also robbed against Darnold very similar hit on the elbow hand able to move but ball is loose.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

mpute
      Ute Fan
      @mparker40

Yes, we were robbed! 

3 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think how the ball spins to the right before the hand ever comes forward is the proof it was out.

EDIT: I also wonder what the replay booth saw, just saying funny stuff has happened in the booth before.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Here’s my take with these type calls: If the ball goes forward, how can you tell me that his hand wasn’t going forward? Just speaking purely physics standpoint. The ball has to have a force pushing it forward for the ball to go forward. So regardless of weather or not you can see the hand going forward before the ball comes out..it must have been going forward right? I’ve always wondered about this because that isn’t how it is always called.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo I want to beat the dead horse some more.