I was impressed by Oregon’s defense today.

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I knew they had a potent offense.  But, I thought their defense was suspect.  Not today.  They played tough.

We will have to be at our best to beat them in 4 weeks.

If both teams win out (that’s a lot of ifs), Salt Lake may be a game-day candidate.

Go Utes!!!

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

Yeah I think Utah loses to Oregon. I’ve thought that all year.  I’m rooting for CU tonight.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Oregon* has to run the ball to set things up. Good luck. So far the only weakness that defense has is Ballard. Hate to call him out but it is true. 

*edit

32utahutes
          @32utahutes

We are more prone to teams throwing 45 times a game. I expect that from Oregon.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Because we make them one dimensional. Read option rush with play action almost just like what Utah does is necessary for Oregon to set up the pass. Herbert is a very good Qb though. Best we will see all season. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Teams seem to be keying on Blackmon. HesHa good corner but he gave up the TD against wsu and he gets a lot of holding calls and/PI’s.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

He has had some questionable flags but I have heard he got hurt against NIU and last night has been the healthiest he has been since then. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I was impressed by Oregon’s defense today.