I was wrong, Utah had more than a chance at that game

Viewing 3 reply threads
      6 7

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

With even mediocre QB play Utah takes that game 8/10 times. With Good QB play we probably beat a healthy-Nix-Oregon in Autzen. Instead was got probably the most atrocious effort I’ve ever seen a Utah QB turn in as well a few big mistakes by others. Where I was right is that the Florida choke was not a fluke, it’s his USC game that was the fluke. I’m struggling to find a reason Rising should ever take a snap for us barring injury. It’s time to put in Nate. Cam has no future here and if he did… I’d be concerned. Thanks for the exciting times Cam but I’m honestly really glad to be moving on.

1 4

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

This one is on the coaches.

5 1

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

Ya sure, failing to find someone that can kick a footbal for like 3 years is an indictment on the coaches but there’s no way anyone watching Cam wasn’t pulling their hair out. The coaches can’t control a player having a breakdown of that level other than pulling him. Which I wanted at half.

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

This one is on Cam. Can’t blame injury on decision making. Cam put himself between a rock and a hard place with that performance.. it destroyed his draft stock; if there was ever any to begin with. p>

Utegator
            Ute Fan
            @utegator

Yeah, I don’t understand what happened. He wasn’t throwing well and he hardly ran. It was not a usual game for him passing or in whatever Ludwig was calling. 

RoboUte
            Ute Fan
            @hamplate

He never had the arm for the NFL unfortunately.

2 2

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Keep coping baby.

2 1

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

You 100% read that phrase online and just misused it pretty horribly lol

2 2

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

No I 100% think you are a baby. Pretty simple goober.

1 2

RoboUte
            Ute Fan
            @hamplate

If you’re wondering why I make you look stupid when we talk look no further than this comment. Your standards are just so incredibly low.

1 2

RedUte14
              Ute Fan
              @redute14

Goo goo ga ga. Can’t understand baby talk sorry 🙂

RoboUte
                Ute Fan
                @hamplate

RoboUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @hamplate

It really is just too easy

1 2

RedUte14
                    Ute Fan
                    @redute14

Only a dumb baby would think im going to open any link from you. Goo Goo Gah Gah.

1 1

RoboUte
                      Ute Fan
                      @hamplate

Cringepocalypse

1 1

RedUte14
                        Ute Fan
                        @redute14

Your whole post was. Glad you could admit it. Goo goo gah gah.

RoboUte
                        Ute Fan
                        @hamplate

Only an absolute genius would be sweating in the dark all day, losing the last of their hair in seething anger, and come up with that. lol. Btw you don’t have to deal with all of that drool on your keyboard. It’s not expensive either, which I’m sure you’ll appreciate.

twlol

Dallas
            Ute Fan
            @dallas

Let’s not be rude.

RoboUte
              Ute Fan
              @hamplate

He can’t help it, he didn’t force his mother to the bottle as a fetus.

But I’m sure he does now.

1 1

RedUte14
                Ute Fan
                @redute14

I know it’s getting to you because you keep replying.
                Goo goo gah gah.
                You are easily triggered it shows all over this site. Emotional issues.

1 1

RedUte14
                  Ute Fan
                  @redute14

But the keyboard thing was funny. Good one.

RoboUte
                    Ute Fan
                    @hamplate

Fish in a barrel

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I am more frustrated with the coaches. Because we all saw what he was doing when it was a passing play. Oregon was reading Rising and sitting on his eyes which barely moved all night.
      Ludwig didn’t use the rushing game effectively at all. Utah was just not running it well inside. Bills probably had the second worst performance of the night. What did Ludwig do? Pound it on the left side until we start to bleed.

As frustrating as that is combined with the horrible officiating I am glad this conference is done. Spots have been bad all year. Holding and PI is horribly inconsistent. Simplest call in the world a BLOCK in the back isn’t even looked at. Happened three times blatantly and they have no idea. I don’t want to sound like a whiny ass UsC fan here.

Utah should have had an easy win. For whatever reason we decided to play to Oregon’s strengths defensively and never make adjustments. The only adjustment I saw was bringing in Rhino to help.

Dallas
        Ute Fan
        @dallas

I thought the officiating was ok. They didn’t call PI both ways which seemed at least fair. They called targeting on one of their players (or at least the booth made them call it).

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I was wrong, Utah had more than a chance at that game