I watched the game again.

Viewing 1 reply thread

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Besides having a latent masochistic tendencies that I didn’t know about, I’m not sure why.

The D played a pretty good game, the surprising thing is the O line showed improvement. For the most part, they gave Huntly a lot more time than in past games. The receivers looked worse except for Covey. the 2 runs Shyne had were okay. The play calling was okay, the play execution sucked. 

Huntly was on target for maybe 70% of his passes. Way too many drops. He overthru receivers that were open but that doesn’t necessarily mean the receiver would have caught it had he connected. All things considered, our passing game sucks..

We apparently have some really good backs, maybe we should use them.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Did we lose again?

1 6

User Suspended
        @a2ute

unfortunetly we’ll see the same game in the future…. rinse and repeat.

Sidenote:  Considering the dumpster fire lose and that we’re heading into a bye week, I’ll give Utehub 4 extra days until the Kool aid is drunk again….. rinse and repeat

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

You do have the option to leave.

User Suspended
            @a2ute

Now come on Tony, I’d think you’d want utehub to be more than a echo chamber.  I express a different opinion than most of utehub and the majority of Ute fans.

Utah fans have been complacent, in my opinion, for over 5 years. I’m that voice of change.

#makethechange

5 1

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

You could try not being an ass about it.

4 1

User Suspended
                @a2ute

I understand my “kool aid” remarks p**s off a lot of utehub readers like you.. but I do it for a reason.

I’m attempting to highlight the chronic insanity of believing in something (Ute offense) that has never really existed… and cannot under kwhitt.

Sorry, I’m not happy with 7 wins and a Veg Bowl win every year and I’m not the type of person who would agrue that ” it could be worse. 

ironman1315
                  Ute Fan
                  @ironman1315

Kool aid isn’t the problem. It’s been your entire posting demeanor from day 1. Your schtick is tired. You can point out problems without being a dick. Many have. Try it some time.

Tony (admin)
                  Admin/Founder
                  @admin

I see a ton of posts which are critical of the Utes.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I watched the game again.