I will be very disappointed if we don’t win these next two games.

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

These are two games we should win.  We are heavy favorites in both games.  We still may not win the South.  We cannot control what ASU does.  We just need to take care of business.

Colorado will not lay down against us and has some talent.  They are playing for a bowl game.  Remember they beat ASU.  Nonetheless, we should not lose this.  If we come in prepared and avoid big mistakes – we should win by 2-3 touchdown IMO.

Go Utes!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

They may not want to go to a bowl game. 😁

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

They’ve been trying their best for 5 weeks to avoid bowl eligibility.

6 3

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

I will also be very disappointed and furthermore I will be deeply disappointed if ASU doesnt lose one of their final 2 Pac 12 games. Hard to believe that we will have played 8 full seasons in this league with the same head coach and ZERO conference championship games and Herm F’n Edwards will waltz into the league and win the South in his first season. That will be almost as bad as Colorado F’n Buffaloes winning the South last year before the Utes.

Grayshirt
        Ute Fan
        @grayshirt

You do realize that Utah came from the MountainWest Conference, right?  Coaches coach, players play.  This is the deepest Utah has ever been in all 3 phases.  Enjoy the ride.  

TexanUte
          Ute Fan
          @texanute

You do realize that is irrelevant to my point that a team that had won 2 BCS bowl games including Alabama and was widely considered to be a team that should have been in Power 5 conference should have won the South before a team like Colorado or ASU who hasnt been good consistently in over a decade. This is the problem with the complacency of the Ute fan base – we used to be a mid major bla bla bla..

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I see this differently. If ASU wins out, they will fully deserve to win the south. No PAC12 team has won back to back road games this year. If they do it, nothing I can do but tip my hat to them and wish them luck against the Fighting Leaches. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Thanks for jinxing us.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I will be very disappointed if we don’t win these next two games.