I wonder if Shyne’s huge night makes Moss pause on going pro?

Viewing 5 reply threads

CapitalUte
      Ute Fan
      @capitalute

With both guy’s getting big numbers does it make it look like it’s more the system vs indvidual talent? Dude is a stud and should be playing on Sunday, but hopefully he waits one more year. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Not taking anything away from Shyne, but I think it was mostly system for shyne tonight. His red zone runs and visibility were not as good as moss. 

If shyne gets 175 and no TDs, moss gets 200+ and 1+ tds. 

CapitalUte
        Ute Fan
        @capitalute

Yeah, I think NFL scouts are able to see all the things Moss brings to the game beyond our scheme. Just hopeful he will suit up again for the Utes.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

there were numerous times that Shyne was stopped where Moss would have gained at least 5 yards. Shyne is solid, but he needs space to get going down field. Moss almost never goes down on first contact.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

If Moss played we would have a couple of more TD’s, if not more. 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

wonder what impact the injury will have on Moss’s decision? I’d love to have him back, but he needs to do what is best for him

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

We’ve known Moss was turning pro since before the season started unless something went very wrong.  This injury doesn’t change that.  It’s completely up to his draft grade.

Anae is in the same boat and I’d list him as 50/50 right now.  He is close to Leki Fotu who will likely stay IF David, his younger brother is able to pass the test (has not happened yet) and get into the program next year.  If that happens, there are some that believe it could trigger a chain reaction and keep them both here.  

Blackmon, despite his struggles at times this season (against Pac12 quality  WR’s) is highly regarded by pro scouts and will be evaluated as well.  He has been targeted more this year because of the emergence of JJ but he’s still a quality player and could still feasibly go but most likely will return as of today.  

Moss is gone…the others are still very much in play.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I just hope you are wrong about Moss.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I wonder if Shyne’s huge night makes Moss pause on going pro?