I would like to apologize to the members of UteHub

Viewing 8 reply threads
      15 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I’m sorry for my part in the childish exchange between myself and @crazyute last night. I allowed myself to get sucked in by his immature personal shots and I’m embarrassed that I responded in kind.

I have significantly decreased my posting on UF.N recently and one of the reasons is because that place has exchanges like the one I participated in below on nearly a daily basis. I will try to do better in the future to help keep this place the great alternative to UF.N it is.

Go Utes!

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

This is the first sniping exchange I’ve seen. No problems from me. Keep posting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We should all resist childish impulses. Everyone shares in this responsibility.

crazyute
      Ute Fan
      @crazyute

You’re right. I don’t want this place to turn into utefans either. I apologize to other posters and you yourself thunder. I got carried away last night as well. I hope we can put this behind us and move on to keep this place enjoyable.

My bad…

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

@crazyute – I extend my apology to you as well. I said some things I shouldn’t have and I’m sorry for that. As far as I’m concerned, it is behind us and we should shift our focus to Utah hopefully having a fantastic season. 

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

You’re fine brah.  I’ve snipped at people on here before. I think I even snipped at ironman once when he was being a big meanie. It happens, thanks for owning up.

I also think it’s ok to defend byu(sucks) sometimes. Keep posting. 

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

You did? Well…uhhh…you’re stupid! (Sweet revenge)

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

I think it was one of those off topic and/or politics threads that had been beat to death and then dragged out of the grave and beat again. You probably didn’t even go back and read it. Or maybe it was @zeous and not you, I could be mis-remembering.

Anyway, cumbaya you big doh-head.

zeous
            Ute Fan
            @zeous

@ladyinred I don’t recall anything like that toward me… But I can have that effect since I enjoy those discussions about ideas,which sometimes can become personal in spite of best intentions. Anyway, I agree with the spirit of this thread and also don’t mean to offend anyone by expressing opinions, but can go overboard as well at times.

Kumbaya indeed, fellow Utes.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That’s one way to quickly increase the site stats…

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I just want to say that I don’t always agree with you, but I love your posts. I like the thought and effort you put into them. If everyone thought the same this place would suck. 

I usually up vote you more when I disagree but you make valid points. I appreciate that more. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Disagreement brings discussion and makes things interesting.  Getting salty over difference of opinion is the issue.  That’s what they do on CB when they don’t agree, they start making things personal instead of discussing their take on the issue. 

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

All good. Thumbs up. 

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I would like to apologize to the members of UteHub