I would rather not ever play BYU for many reasons

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

However, they are on our schedule this Saturday and nothing will change that.

So, we should prepare for this game the best we possibly can.  We should NOT overlook this game to prepare for the following week.  That would be the definition of a trap game.  I hope the coaches and playere are 100% invested in this week’s game.  We should give it our all, get a good lead and then rest key players.  Playing well and winning this week will give us confidence going into December 1st.

Go Utes!!!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yeah but I am fan so I can bitch and moan. Other than wiping my ass after I poop I don’t need to prepare for nothing on Saturday. 

Guido
      Ute Fan
      @guidopescatore

I will play my best.  And buy stuff to make nachos so that I am prepared.  Thank’s for the talk, coach.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Whitt yesterday was asked the question if they are already looking forward and preparing for the championship game. He gave an emphatic “NO”, saying they are 100% focused on BYU right now.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Maybe he is from what I understood they were working on the Washington game install with Weber and NIU. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Actually he said that they were 100% focused on “the next opponent.”  He never mentions BYU. He always says “them,” “those guys,” or the next opponent. Funny since he’s an alumnus. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

He is mad at them and for good reason.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I would rather not ever play BYU for many reasons