Viewing 4 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

He seems to run with more passion.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

He is a totally different kind of back.  So everything had to adjust around that.  But I agree.  He just seems more effective.  But UW is a whole different level of D so that’s a factor too.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

So you missed the Shyne TD on a bathroom break yo?

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

No.  Great run, but he has not run great the last two weeks. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Fourth effort TD rush to tie a game is an amazing rush. He is the #1 back end of story. 

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Use both at the correct times. Don’t think Green gets in the EZ on that run like Shyne

1 1

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Yeah the fourth down run to. Just amazing. Lo kind of made the hole but missed Takitaki. 

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

Yeah I have been wanting more Green even when Shyne ran for 170’something against Oregon, Shyne will get you the short yards but it’s like his injury has him running somewhat tentatively just doesn’t always keep his legs churning <obviously that 2nd TD tonight that gave the U the lead and the win not withstanding>

Shyne still needs his carries, especially those tough yards and short yards but mix in Green more like they did in the 4th Qtr tonight.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Yeah, he’s really starting to show some good things. Shyne is a bowling ball, and his run on the goal line was sick, but TJ has much better elusiveness, seems to have better vision, and can get to the outside quicker. They compliment each other well, but I think we’ll see at least 50/50 split next week. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I would start Green next week