If a Utah player got into a verbal altercation with Whitt and had to be restrain

Viewing 8 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

On the sideline, would Whitt allow him to play the following week? In case you missed it, Houston’s Ed Oliver had to be restrained from going after his head coach last week.

Do you think Whitt would put up with that nonsense?

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

No way. I would also hope to not see that player suit up again. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I think another player would kick his ass. 

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Man, even with that I think Coach Whit would possibly kick his ass himself.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

This would be the ideal situation…see someone going after Whitt and have Blair come out of nowhere and de-cleat him. 

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

I hope none of our players are stupid enough to try. I think the culture of the program would mot allow it. Such a player would be ‘in the way’ since they obviously are not “all in “

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

I would hope that any players that get upset about not being able to wear a jacket on the sideline would not even be considered for recruiting.  What an entitled little whiner.

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Ed Oliver is pampered by the Houston coaching staff. Concessions they made to get a five star player.

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

I dare anyone to take on angry Kyle and see what happens. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Harding didn’t go fisticuffs but he had some choice words for Whitt. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I don’t think other coaches/players would ever let it escalate to that point. 

It’s called running a good clean program based on respect and open communication. I think Whitt would defuse the situation LONG before it got to blows. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Dont think he’d play if it happened. Having said that, I dont think it ever would happen. Whitt doesn’t berate, cuss out or put down players. He’ll tell a little to get his point across but he doesn’t cross any lines that would make a player want to kick his ass.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If a Utah player got into a verbal altercation with Whitt and had to be restrain