If anyone needs extra motivation for Friday’s game

Viewing 6 reply threads

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

Read through this thread. https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/54058/whats-standing-between-utah-and-the-rose-bowel

Husky fans have already punched their tickets to the Rose Bowl. Hope their team is also this confident. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Confidence has the opposite effect on Utah it seems like. Other teams use confidence to win not Utah. Underdog role all of the way!!

UtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahrockon

I agree, I just purchsed my tickets to the Fiesta Bowl.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Also seriously the name on that guy? Better not read that some sensitive souls over here don’t like potty words. 

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

I remember going to that board when we went up to Seattle and won in 2015.  I believe it was Chris Peterson’s second year coaching and Browning/Gaskins were true freshman.  People were straight up threatening and dropping slurs on Peterson and the players.  That board makes Utefans look like a boys choir.

javadave
          Ute Fan
          @javadave

There is a lot of great bulletin board material there, tbh. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wow that’s a foul bunch.

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

That board is a cesspool.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I used to have a lot of respect for UW fans. I lived in the Seattle area for four years, so I got to know a lot of them. They were the team in the North that I would typically root for. The last two years or so, they’ve become insufferable — and not just the message board trolls, but even the fans that I know personally.

Really hope we can get the W on Friday.

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

I love the fact that he calls it the “Rose Bowel” cause the dude is full of crap.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

It’s shocking how different dawgpound and hardcorehuskies are. Dawgpound is a great group. These guys aren’t and are proud of it.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If anyone needs extra motivation for Friday’s game