If ARod is still OC by Spring Ball…

Viewing 2 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I’m not investing any of my time into Ute football next season. That was pathetic. Travis Wilson was 9-16 with 71 yards passing?! Good thing for the defense is all I have to say about that game. For Whittingham to say, “It’s ‘ridiculous’ that we went 35-0 and then ended it so close” is ridiculous in on to itself. It’s on you and your inability to hire an OC that has any scheme that isn’t 20+ years old Coach! Now some of you may want to say, “well Travis isn’t that good to begin with”, the kid has shown signs of ‘greatness’ but since Oregon, he has nothing to work with. S**tty predictable offensive scheme, no receivers, and his complete digression of skill set is solely on the coaching staff.

Don’t get your hopes up with this new JUCO kid coming in next season, with ARod calling the plays, it’s going to be a long season. In fact, don’t even get your hopes up for any possible Ute QB next season. He’d make Peyton, Brady or Joe ‘frikkin’ Montana a joke of a QB. Kalani, please ‘steal’ ARod away! Hell, I might even be willing to pay you.

Great day overall for Ute athletics but could you imagine if Utah had even an average offense? We’re talking some amazing possibilities. We’re talking something better than the Las Vegas Bowl.

And for you zoobs who think that somehow it was a draw or even that “the better team lost” I have news for you… they play four quarters you jackasses! It took all but ten minutes for Utah to make it five-in-a-row. But hey, you won the total yards stat so good for you. I’m sure there’s a shirt being made somewhere in Utah County to glorify this. lol

Congrats to Williams, Paul and especially Tevin Carter. You guys were clutch. Congrats to the Seniors, you went out in style.

10-3, GO UTES!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by THEeyepatch.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is coaching I just can’t blame the players too much for all of it. Yes Booker is out, Covey and Scott were limited right up to game day. I just don’t like the scheme or plan at all. That cluster formation or whatever the hell it was with Thompson? What the hell was that????

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wilson is gone. Yes he was a warrior, but that is a euphemism to describe someone with minimal talent. Poor kid was just not a PAC 12 level talent and no coaching could ever develop him into one.

Time to move on. Hopefully Troy Williams is the real deal. Would like to see Arod go to BYU and Stubblefield gone. Hire the Cramsey guy at Montana St as OC/QB coach and turn the offense over to him.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If ARod is still OC by Spring Ball…