If Caleb Williams wins the Heisman tomorrow…

Viewing 6 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I hope they show his amazing 59 yard run against Utah as a highlight. 

I won’t be watching. 

I certainly hope CPIII gets some hardware, but DK getting shafted is a travesty. His first game against USC should have made him at least a finalist. I would argue DK and Rising both outplayed Caleb head to head. DK not as much in the second game, but not by much.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

He’s going to win. ESPN had a puff piece today about how great his fingernail paint was game by game, even though the three games he had “f**k opponent” was incredibly anti spirit of the heisman.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

It’s just classless. This is what sportsmanship is now?

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

The fact that he did it 3 times shows that his coach signed off on it too.

MTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @mtute

I’m sorry, but because of the fingernail paintings, he should be disqualified for the Heisman. It’s a sad day when society crowns that person as a leader and places him as a person to lead. God help us all. I know that some may think it as small, but it’s not. It’s a snowball effect and an indication of where we are headed. It’s almost as if they are trying to justify the outcome based on premature votes. 🤷‍♂️

5 1

NarfUte
          Ute Fan
          @narfute

Completely agree. Absolutely classless. This is the article in all its stupidity:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35208130/usc-caleb-williams-nails-heisman-finalist-season

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

I agree with you. The United States is definitely headed in the wrong direction.

6 1

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I thought the suicide awareness thing was cool. He did have a soul at one point.
          Media is corrupt so it makes sense that would crown him the leader. He personifies being a douche.

Charlie
          Ute Fan
          @charlie

Like so many things in life you can take a great idea like you and your mom having something unique each game to enjoy but with the risk that you can make that something very disgusting. It is all part of letting people know what kind of person you are. The next issue is young kids watch sports and in junior high like to copy the personalities of the stars. It seems like a small thing but it speaks to the value of respect for the other team. Lower level coaches work hard to get kids to respect others and keep it all on the up and up. Most athletes help coaches in this endeavor, sadly a few work against objective. I already know that when it is translated to junior high it becomes quite a problem. Be bigger and try to benefit those coming behind you.

Uteified
      Ute Fan
      @uteified

Whether or not he deserves it, I want him to win. It will only further immortalize the time Utah defeated the Heisman winner twice in a single season: the first time when our QB beat him in a straight shootout, and the second time when our whole team took him to the woodshed. His fingernail dig will forever be matched with Cam’s quote, “I hope he liked it.”

2 2

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

He’s been a really good puppy for us.

2 1

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

2 2

DrahtUte
          Ute Fan
          @drahtute

You need to delete this racist crap immediately. Never call a black person “boy”. 

DrahtUte
          Ute Fan
          @drahtute

Tony – Are you able to step in and get this racist idiot’s garbage off this site?

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

“Nailed” it!

#3bballer
      Ute Fan
      @3bballer

Real question is:. Will he cry if he loses again? #cryon✌️

#3bballer
      Ute Fan
      @3bballer

Real question is:. Will he cry if he loses again? #cryon✌️

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He already did before the CCG I thought? Voting was already going on then or do I expect people to wait until after a big game?

I don’t know who you get give it to. TCU QBs performance was amazing in the CCG but they kneeled for OT and made a lot of bad decisions to lose.
      After that I don’t really follow who else could get it. I don’t care about awards Utes are not in the running for.

UTEopia
      Ute Fan
      @uteopia

There is a post on twitter that reports that Williams made it possible for two young Ute fans who had recently lost their father attend the Championship game. I don’t know how to add the post, but it puts a different light on Williams.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If Caleb Williams wins the Heisman tomorrow…