If our D Line and back field is as good as it appears to be

Viewing 4 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

The loss of Bowen shouldn’t be a huge deal. All we need is a serviceable LB next to Bernard. And when is the last time Utah didn’t have a serviceable LB? I was p**sed when I heard the news but somehow this morning I feel more optimistic.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

I will take a “all in” and hungry Devin Lloyd and Sione Heimuli-Lund over a uninspired Bowen. Better it happens now and not a few weeks or in the middle of a game. Whitt can rally and motivate like none other. 

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

The problem is we all felt Bowen was “all in”.  Who on film is a better player

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

This is a big loss, but at least it’s a defensive loss at a position that we only utilize two at a time.  I would hope that we’re deep enough at linebacker to make up for this loss.  If I have to pick a start to lose on either offense or defense, I think we can most afford it on D.  

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

Why is it a big loss? Bowen never played here in the first place

Charlie Zulu
      Ute Fan
      @charliezulu

Perhaps Bowen was scared of trying to stop Moss during fall camp.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Better to find out now. Obviously expectations were high on him making an impact. It sucks but isn’t terrible. 

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If our D Line and back field is as good as it appears to be