If Tysman get's fired, MaxHall got karma'd, Rosco's S.H.I.T named jersies

Viewing 3 reply threads

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Where do we go from here in BYU looking like doofuses all around? Outside of BYU football being shut down entirely by the LDS church, what more could we expect from this rivalry to go our way in them looking like total idiots?

If you went back in time 10 years and created a list of things that can happen to make BYU look dumb…would you ever have come up with the list of things that have happened?

The Jake Heaps meltdown, the fan playbook, the Idiots singing Sitake and Detmer are coming to town…it just goes on and on.

The next 10 years should be pretty great!

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

I think the fan playbook was my favorite – “remember to wear the school colors.”

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Running up the score on UMass & Hawaii will shoot down a lot of those thoughts of firing Tysman even if they start the season 1-6.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

It would be amazing to see them go 1-6. I’m not going to say ECU is a better team than BYU, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see ECU win that game at home. 1-7 is a real possibility, if unlikely, I think Kalani is a good enough coach to turn things around.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Just checked and USU started as a 6.5 point underdog but the line has moved to just 3.  Seems the smart money is going on the Aggies.

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Although we certainly would have schadenfreude at the idea of Utah State adding to BYU’s woes, given the record in that series the last few decades, I have an feeling the Cougars are going to take out their frustrations and crush their opponent in a few days.  Likely to be ugly, but not as one-sided as Utah State’s last win over the hapless Spartans.

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

As for the ECU game, it is a road game in Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium. Not sure that matters, I just like saying Dowdy-Ficklen.

Wilson’s Mustache
            Ute Fan
            @sigmaute

ECU has upset quite a few P5 programs there. The don’t look very good this season, but hey its football, who knows?

THEeyepatch
          Ute Fan
          @theeyepatch1

Too many Ute fans confuse “good coach” with ‘good guy’ when describing Sitake. He’s not a “good enough coach” by any stretch of the imagination. I said he would be coaching at the tds within three years when he left to Oregon State — left after only one. He will be run out of Provo within four. There was a reason Roscoe jumped out the back window to Virginia, he knew without a conference, the tds was a sinking ship and he was going to be the ‘fall-guy’, not their knee-jerk reaction to go independent.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

But but but if Tysman gets fired there would be no more “Detmer Effect.”

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Yeah but they would still have the “Lamb” effect.

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

Until Utah State hires him away as their HC.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

And the “Sitake Effect.”

Red Don
        Ute Fan
        @reddon

Which one was the New Sheriff?

I’m still not sure who I’m supposed to be afraid of.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo If Tysman get's fired, MaxHall got karma'd, Rosco's S.H.I.T named jersies