If you could choose

Viewing 5 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

One player that has started for the Utes during the Pac12 era to replace a starter on this year’s team, who would you choose and who would they replace?

gUrthBrooks
      Ute Fan
      @hammer

Marcus Williams over Blackmon. Covers the field sideline to sideline, proven, NFL talent.

Second choice, Matt Gayyyyyy!

3rd choice, was Sean Asiata the fullback blocking for John White IV?

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Fullback?! You cray.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

I’m tempted to take Blaire back for another year just because there would be a real chance he could end Provo State Ecclesiastical College’s season in the first game which would bring me great joy. However, our biggest question is O-line in my opinion. I’d take my favorite Ute gaurd of all time, Isaac Asiata.

UtemanUtefan
      Ute Fan
      @utemanutefan

Carrington.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Yeah my first thought was Carrington or Bolles. Who would you replace with Carrington?

UtemanUtefan
          Ute Fan
          @utemanutefan

I mean, I don’t know what Enis or Thompson are going to bring this year so I’d say one of them, since we know what Dixon and Covey are worth. But if they are up to hype then it’d be hard to say either one of them. All I know is that even with below average offensive output, Carrington was killing it and I like to imagine with good playcalling/qb play he’d be even more of a step above.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Matt Gay, replacing whoever the hell we dig up to kick field goals this year.

You can’t overstate the importance of being able to make field goals. You can’t leave points on the field and expect to be an elite team.

whitlessham
      Ute Fan
      @whitelssham

Image result for purple drank

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If you could choose