I’m as frustrated as any fan about our inability to break through to the p12cg/r

Viewing 1 reply thread

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

But fans calling for Whitt are out of their damn minds. Considering the things we are working against, in recruiting primarily (utah stigma, crooting against 4 warm weather schools in our own division), we have done very well. We still do more with less than any school in the country. I truly believe that.

Sure Whitt has flaws. But any guy utah is able to get is going to have flaws. Most of them worse than Kyle’s imo. We are excellent at developing talent under Whitt and as long as we have that we have a chance for the timing to line up and catch lighting in a bottle like we did in 08. 

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Agreed. The response by fans calling for Whitt’s head is just emotion after a big loss. When we end the season with a very respectable record and ranked in the top 25 for the third time in a row, cooler heads will prevail.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

I bet we drop out of the rankings with a loss this weekend. We aren’t an sec team 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’m as frustrated as any fan about our inability to break through to the p12cg/r